Design, installation and refurbishment of new and legacy Automated Guided Vehicle Systems since 1988.
Typical AGV System Scope of Work for the Retrofit option:
- Review the current AGV System operation, get input from management, operators and technicians about any shortcomings or parts supply issues with the system,
- Review Bill of Materials (BOMs) for AGVs and AGV System and identify any components that are no longer supported by the manufacturer.
- Provide a list of parts that will be replaced or rebuilt, and a description of the AGV Operations during the retrofit project.
- Run each vehicle before start of the retrofit to verify operations of motors and other functions, if possible. Concerns will be documented and reviewed with the customer.
- Deliver a written assessment, for customer approval, of any recommended work not covered in the proposal. For example: frame strengthening or modifications, welding, repairs as required.
- Mechanical work includes removal of all components and wiring.
- Thoroughly clean, sandblast, and paint frames.
a. Frames can be modified to support expanded functionality.
- Overhaul hydraulic systems.
- Install new AGV controls, safety systems, and navigation equipment.
- Drive/steer units will be replaced or inspected/tested and rebuilt if needed.
- Replace all power and control wiring.
- Program and configure replacement parts.
- Program onboard and offboard computer control systems.
- Update onsite Offboard AGV System Controls test and debug.
- Reinstall AGVs in order as they are retrofitted.