Design, installation and refurbishment of new and legacy Automated Guided Vehicle Systems since 1988.
Automated & Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems
Standard or Custom, our services include:
Design & Installation
Support & Upgrade
Spare Parts & Repairs
Our line of laser guided counter balanced fork trucks utilizes a pusher to handle pallet less loads or slip-sheet loads and has the highest safety with 360 safety bumpers, laser fork tip sensors, automatic charging and an optional built-in scale.
Founded in 1988, Amerden AGVs is a full service AGV System provider, including consulting, design, manufacture, installation and long-term support of your AGV System. Working with the latest in AGV control and vehicle design technologies, Amerden provides cost effective solutions to meet the most challenging load handling and operational requirements.
From manufacturing to warehousing every AGV environment is different. At Amerden, each AGV system is uniquely engineered to meet your exact requirements. When choosing Amerden as your AGV system vendor you receive a quality product and support from the company who services, repairs, and supports AGV systems to the component level.
Amerden services include:
- New Automated Guided Vehicle Systems
- Service, support and upgrades of existing AGV Systems
- Complete retrofit/refurbishment of aging AGV Systems to insure reliable operations well past the original life expectancy.
- Complete line of AGV spare parts, including control components from AGV Electronics, AGVE, and Kollmorgen NDC controls.
- Our factory trained technicians repair a wide range of AGV electronic/digital control boards plus repair and rebuild of electric motors and drives.