Innovations for Warehousing
Learn how you can increase the productivity of your warehouse through advanced AGV Technology.
Custom Vehicles are Standard
We design vehicles that meet exact load handling and transport requirements.
Learn how Amerden can help you retrofit your AGV system without interruption to production!
AGVS That Meets Your Needs
Since 1988, Amerden AGVS has designed, installed and supported Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) based systems throughout North America.
Design, installation and refurbishment of new and legacy Automated Guided Vehicle Systems since 1988.
Automated & Automatic Guided Vehicle Systems
Standard or Custom, our services include:
Design & Installation
Rebuild & Retrofit
Support & Upgrade
Spare Parts & Repairs
Founded in 1988, Amerden AGVS is a full service AGV System provider, including consulting, design, manufacture, installation, and long-term support of your AGV System. Working with the latest in AGV control and vehicle design technologies, Amerden provides cost-effective solutions to meet the most challenging load handling and operational requirements.
From manufacturing to warehousing, every AGV environment is different. At Amerden, each AGV system is uniquely engineered to meet your exact requirements. When choosing Amerden AGVS as your AGV system vendor, you receive a quality product and support from the company who services, repairs, and supports AGV systems to the component level.
Amerden AGVS services include:
- New Automated Guided Vehicle Systems
- Complete rebuild/retrofit of aging AGV Systems to insure reliable operations well past the original life expectancy.
- Service, support and upgrades of existing AGV Systems
- Complete line of AGV spare parts, including control components from AGV Electronics, AGVE, AGVP, E80, and Kollmorgen NDC controls.
- Our factory trained technicians repair a wide range of AGV electronic/digital control boards plus repair and rebuild of electric motors and drives.