Design, installation and refurbishment of new and legacy Automated Guided Vehicle Systems since 1988.
Typical AGV System Scope of Work for the Rebuild option:
- Review the current AGV System operation, get input from management, operators and technicians about any shortcomings or parts supply issues with the system,
- Review Bill of Materials (BOMs) for AGVs and AGV System and identify any components that are no longer supported by the manufacturer.
- Provide a list of parts that will be replaced or rebuilt, and a description of the AGV operations during the rebuild project.
- Run each vehicle before start of the rebuild, if possible, to verify operations of motors and other functions if possible. Concerns will be documented and reviewed with the customer.
- Deliver a written assessment, for customer approval, of any recommended work not covered in the proposal. For example: frame strengthening or modifications, welding, repairs as required.
- Mechanical work includes review of old parts and installation of any replacement parts.
- Hydraulic system overhaul.
- Amerden will inspect all power and control wiring and:
a. Replace damaged cables
b. Replace missing wire numbers or lugs
- Drive/steer units will be replaced or inspected/tested and rebuilt if required.
- Clean vehicle and battery area.
- Clean and check the battery rollers.
- Reconfirm onsite Offboard AGV System Controls test and debug.
- Reinstall AGVs onsite as they are rebuilt.